• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:56:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 244
Total: 245

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2019, 04:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good Morn'n folks.... :)

....35degs presently and we'll not stray to far from this all day til crashing into the low 20's....winter's back.. huh

..no idea yet what's going on for the day..I'll check the calendar later....

more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee over here. It is currently a cold 25 degrees but the forecast is calling for it to get up to 55 this afternoon. I hope so. It will be partly cloudy and windy with an occasional shower tho.

I have the community Christmas gathering later for which I have to get fried/roast chicken for. I also have to finish my house cleaning. Not much left to do there. It's amazing how dirty/junkie I let this place get when I don't have company for a while.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie......slept like crap last night....if a ghost farted, I heard it......looking forward to a morn'n nap....

..pretty awesome coffee is helping at the moment  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 06, 2019, 04:33:08 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee over here. It is currently a cold 25 degrees but the forecast is calling for it to get up to 55 this afternoon. I hope so. It will be partly cloudy and windy with an occasional shower tho.

I have the community Christmas gathering later for which I have to get fried/roast chicken for. I also have to finish my house cleaning. Not much left to do there. It's amazing how dirty/junkie I let this place get when I don't have company for a while.  huh
Having guests over is the catalyst for us cleaning our place...!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Goofy day today....Lucy left early for her Christmas bazaar...she worked so hard on making stuff for it and sold only 2 things...she's worn out and down...I hope tomorrow is a better day for her....

I packed up most of our liquor in boxes for moving...saved some for ''emergencies''...

Picked up a cashier's check for the down on the new home...

Got the place across the street ready for our friends for the next couple days...

Went to dermatologist and had couple precancer spots frozen on my head and neck...found out the itchy places on my upper back area is eczema...WOW!...I have that as well as my long time psoriasis...!

Went to dinner with the group tonight...

Where did the day go?....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron