• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Friday...

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2019, 05:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....whatcha got going on folks?.....Xmas shopping yet ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've done some Christmas shopping. I'll the get some gift cards for the rest of the folks I need to get to.

I have a party later on and gotta to go back to Wally World to get some doggy stuff. If I get there this morning I should be in and out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I raked up a bunch of leaves.  I need to make a whole lot of compost for my veggie garden.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Well...got all the water changes done....cleaned sponges....tank wipe downs....yada yada.....and tidy'd up the fish room ...still need to vac down there tho...

...we're trying to decide on what to have for dinner ....meat is still frozen.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Mostly finished cleaning up this place. Now all I have to do is move somethings back to where they belong.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.oh...LOL...actually got a couple loads of wash done too..... |^|.....

We may head over to Ellwood House for the Christmas open house.....it's a beautiful place....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellwood_House
Jon

Mugwump

Jon