• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:48:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Wednesday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2019, 04:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...so what's going on today gang ?  huh......this year sure is going fast, huh?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

OK, today I have to get the water changes done. Too much stuff got in the way yesterday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Going to grill the dogs and brats today at the clubhouse....it's the first Wednesday and country store day...we sell dogs, burgers, chips, chilly, and soft drinks outside the clubhouse in the pavilion area... |eat|

Later I think I'll mosey over to a new LFS that one of our online sponsors is opening this weekend....he invited me to come by before they open...I think I'll put in an order for a second 125g with him...he's been a good sponsor and supported us a LOT...might even order the stand from him too...  ;)

I dropped my phone in the hot tub yesterday....glad I have insurance on it...this makes #3...only this time i didn;t have it in my swimsuit pocket,,,it was in a pool bag and it fell over and the phone slid right into the water...! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 04, 2019, 09:20:09 AM
Going to grill the dogs and brats today at the clubhouse....it's the first Wednesday and country store day...we sell dogs, burgers, chips, chilly, and soft drinks outside the clubhouse in the pavilion area... |eat|

Later I think I'll mosey over to a new LFS that one of our online sponsors is opening this weekend....he invited me to come by before they open...I think I'll put in an order for a second 125g with him...he's been a good sponsor and supported us a LOT...might even order the stand from him too...  ;)

I dropped my phone in the hot tub yesterday....glad I have insurance on it...this makes #3...only this time i didn;t have it in my swimsuit pocket,,,it was in a pool bag and it fell over and the phone slid right into the water...! wfwf

...well it could have been the toilet..LOL..... huh.....surprised it didn't still work.... huh...how long was it in there....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2019, 09:25:10 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 04, 2019, 09:20:09 AM

...well it could have been the toilet..LOL..... huh.....surprised it didn't still work.... huh...how long was it in there....?
About 10 seconds...worked for about 5 minutes then the water must have reached the circuits....It is a one-piece...working on the insurance to get a new one now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Finished my water changes and my errands.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Finished the grillin'...now going to give my knees a little rest then head to WallyWorld to get a new phone!...Then to the new pet store...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..I feel like crap and haven't done squat...head's about to explode.....but I'm still kick'n......kinda wfwf
Jon