• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:42:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

Wed. coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2019, 03:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morn'n everyone.... :).. the coffee is wonderful  |^|

..about 30degs right now and we'll see mid 40's for the next few days....sun too  :)

..not sure what's going on today yet....I'll have to check the calendar... huh

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Our weather mirrors what Jon is having.  Great walking weather, the crisp morning air makes you feel great!  Cleared to go back to work on the 16th so I need to check in with the folks @ Walmart today.  Granddaughter has a basketball get later.  Should be a fun day.  Have a good one folks!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 04, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
Morning all.  Our weather mirrors what Jon is having.  Great walking weather, the crisp morning air makes you feel great!  Cleared to go back to work on the 16th so I need to check in with the folks @ Walmart today.  Granddaughter has a basketball get later.  Should be a fun day.  Have a good one folks!

Dennis

....back just in time to help with the Xmas rush....lucky you  ;).........enjoy your g'daughters game  |^|...school sports are the best
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here once again. It is currently 35 and going up to 46 degrees. There were a few flurries when I got up but they have moved on. No sticking at all. We may see a shower or two this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

53 now... going to 66...rained some last night and in the forecast for today...I'm ready for summer!!!.... :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron