• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 160
Total: 161

Monday===>

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2019, 05:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha got going folks...?.....we've got some fishroom putz'n to do after the swap....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'll be sitting here waiting for Fedex to bring me my new phone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 02, 2019, 05:12:44 AM

..what kind of phone?.....the new Samsung ?...nice cameras on those.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Besides helping Lucy with a few things...

Packing a few items to move...IF WE MOVE!...got the appraisal back and it came in below the sales price...so we're countering our offer to match the appraised value...we'll see where that takes us... huh

And there is the PokerPals game tonight....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 02, 2019, 05:34:07 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 02, 2019, 05:12:44 AM

..what kind of phone?.....the new Samsung ?...nice cameras on those.. |^|

No. I am getting the IPhone 11 Pro Max. I do a lot of Facetime with my grandkids in New York and the Pro Max has the best camera out there. Samsung does not have Facetime that's why I switched.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2019, 10:10:52 AM

Packing a few items to move...IF WE MOVE!...got the appraisal back and it came in below the sales price...so we're countering our offer to match the appraised value...we'll see where that takes us... huh

Good luck with lowering your offer.  Around here houses are selling for 75 - 100 thousand above appraised value.   Might be different in Arizona but around here the appraised value is just a starting point.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 02, 2019, 12:16:10 PM

Good luck with lowering your offer.  Around here houses are selling for 75 - 100 thousand above appraised value.   Might be different in Arizona but around here the appraised value is just a starting point.

....about the same here....even with folks "Escaping" to Wisconsin... :)...and the 'offer' is the starting point...
Jon

Ron Sower

That's because you're in a rising market...meaning that there is more demand than inventory available ATM...it'll change!.....always does...real estate market prices are just about always on the rise or the drop...if they slow down at a high point...prices start to drop...if they slow down at a low point they begin to rise...it's a continuous cycle...

The market is rising here, but we're fighting it.... huh ...One of the worst binds you can put yourself in, as far as I'm concerned, is buying high right before the market turns down ???...but who has a crystal ball... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2019, 02:50:08 PM

That's because you're in a rising market...meaning that there is more demand than inventory available ATM...it'll change!.....always does...real estate market prices are just about always on the rise or the drop...if they slow down at a high point...prices start to drop...if they slow down at a low point they begin to rise...it's a continuous cycle...

The market is rising here, but we're fighting it.... huh ...One of the worst binds you can put yourself in, as far as I'm concerned, is buying high right before the market turns down ???...but who has a crystal ball... huh

....about says it all.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...got much more done than I expected to do...that's for sure...got up this morn'n with my usual mild case of 'tank back' so decided to take it easy and let it subside....but life got in the way....LOL....ran an errand, dropped Jan of for her tri-annual blood work check...got our usual Monday Lotto tickets...came home and did the wash,,,,did some water changes,,,cleaned up the fish room  and put things away.....took some trash out and poof...the day was gone... huh

...back feels better after all the 'loosening up' that I did....LOL.. :) .. BOOMBA!...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Well...we're going on with the purchase and paying the little bit over the appraised value...seller wouldn't budge...worked on getting the loan amount worked out and then the insurance...should have all that completely ready to go tomorrow...

Now to grab a bite to eat then off to give the PokerPals my money!... ::) ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2019, 06:17:10 PM
Well...we're going on with the purchase and paying the little bit over the appraised value...seller wouldn't budge...worked on getting the loan amount worked out and then the insurance...should have all that completely ready to go tomorrow...

Now to grab a bite to eat then off to give the PokerPals my money!... ::) ::)

...good luck with the poker..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

I think it's time to go read for a while.....night folks  :)
Jon