• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:30:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Saturday morn'n coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2019, 04:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good Morn'n all......what great coffee.... |^|

...34degs and still raining out there....high somewhere in the 30's with this rain/snow through tomorrow.....blah stuff...

..swap prep today .... |^|

more coffee brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Another night of lousy sleep but another morning of great coffee. Current temp is 34 and going up to 44 degrees. Partly sunny with a 10% chance of rain will round out the rest of the forecast.

Somewhere a nap will be necessary but I have to run a couple of errands this morning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 30, 2019, 05:08:36 AM
Good morning Jon. Another night of lousy sleep but another morning of great coffee. Current temp is 34 and going up to 44 degrees. Partly sunny with a 10% chance of rain will round out the rest of the forecast.

Somewhere a nap will be necessary but I have to run a couple of errands this morning.

...Morn'n Willie........naps rule  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hi guys....

44 here now and going to 56...sunny tho...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron