• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:40:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152

Friday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2019, 04:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morm'm all. :)...the coffee is very, very good...MMmmmm.... |^|

..32degs presently and again we'll be in the 30's all day...rain moves in tonight and tomorrow....the swap day looks wet too.. huh

..just some putz'n ...doing what is to be determined ..haven't checked the calendar as yet...

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. Great coffee here. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 46 this afternoon under partly sunny skies. The big thing today is that we will be a lot less windy than yesterday.

No Black Friday shopping for me. I'll just be relaxing here today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 29, 2019, 04:47:07 AM
Good morning Jon and all. Great coffee here. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 46 this afternoon under partly sunny skies. The big thing today is that we will be a lot less windy than yesterday.

No Black Friday shopping for me. I'll just be relaxing here today.

..Morn'n Willie....no black Friday here either..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I make it a point not to leave the house on Black Friday.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Chilly at 48 here and going to 55 later today....wind and rain last night...rain continuing today...Heading across street to play cards this gloomy afternoon..that is, after I have a turkey sammich!! |eat|...

Hope all of you are well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..turkey sandwiches rock!....enjoy  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron