• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:29:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

Wed. coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2019, 04:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

morn'n.....just getting up ..got to bed late then crashed....coffee's brewing but about done I hope...

..40's now and the winds are beginning to howl...high wind warning for us and temps falling to the 20's....light snow  huh...weird weather .. huh

..coffee's done...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee. Current temp is 46 degrees and going up to 62 degrees. The winds pick up and will be gusting up to 40 MPH later today.

At the moment we only have a 10% chance of precipitation in the forecast so it sounds like this disturbance in the mid-west will be a high wind event for us. We shall see. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi guys!...IT's still morning here, so I'll wish you a good morning...the coffee clutch has come and gone...64 out right now and going to 68 today...cloudy...but now rain in today's forecast...showing similar tomorrow, but the weatherheads on TV are calling for rain tomorrow and Friday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron