• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:22:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

Monday stuff

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2019, 05:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...another Monday as we near the end of 2019....the year flew by.... wfwf

..anyone traveling for Thanksgiving ?....we're headed up to #1's family's house for the feast... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Staying home this year. Might have a few friends stop by. Not much in the mood for anything this year. huh For Christmas I will be going out of town though. |^| |^| |^| 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Motor's not hitting om all cylinders this morn'n.... huh....a blah looking day out there doesn't help much either......ran my errand and now settling in for the day...

the fish room sounds like a good place to go putz around some...  |^|..brewing another pot of coffee too  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It's already 1 pm. This day is flying by. Haven't done any thing but give Kobe a bath and 1 load of laundry. Better get moving a little bit.
Willie

Mugwump

...beat ya..LOL...did two loads.. :)....but really not much else... huh

I did putz a bit in the fish room tho....have a box of fish going out, semi-local, tomorrow....finally found the right box/styro for them... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Ha! We're tied on loads and I did some house cleaning. My arm feels much better since I've was given the steroids. Almost finished my dosage so hopefully it doesn't come back anytime soon.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 25, 2019, 05:26:17 PM
Ha! We're tied on loads and I did some house cleaning. My arm feels much better since I've was given the steroids. Almost finished my dosage so hopefully it doesn't come back anytime soon.

..ok.....but I ate the last piece of Key Lime pie  :D
Jon

Mugwump

...glad it feels better...now chill out on the heavy lifting, etc for a while too..I mean it !..damn it  ;)
Jon

Mugwump

Well, a long day coming up tomorrow.....time to go read for a spell....night all  :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2019, 06:06:08 PM

...glad it feels better...now chill out on the heavy lifting, etc for a while too..I mean it !..damn it  ;)

Yep. I won't be moving any tanks around without help. lol
Willie