• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Friday's cup...

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2019, 04:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all.....coffee's brewing  :)

....a colder day here today 28degs now and rising to mid 30's later......no precipt tho  :)

...some swap prep for Sunday and the usual putz'n...an errand in there somewhere too...

..coffee's ready...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is good. Currently 48 degrees and going up to 56 but that is accompanied by a 90% chance of rain starting at about 11 am. The rain will last through the afternoon before it move offshore in the Atlantic ocean.

Chillin right now.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

STill morning here when I start this...just by a 40 minute span...!  58 now and going all the way up to 61 today!...brr...winter has set in...looks like 60s for the next seven days or so...then 50s... |brr| |brr| |brr|

...tremendous hail storms and rain up the road from us a piece yesterday about rush hour...friends from Wa are staying in Mesa and they were driving in it wondering what the hell's going on!....

Nothing on the major to-do list for today...going to do some more paperwork for closing the sale on the rental unit we sold thru an agent...

Lucy's busy in her craft shed working on stuff for the Xmas Bazaar at our new community...

I just sent 2 more entries to the GSAS HAP program...Crypt spiralis and Crypt crispatula...rhizome reproduction...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 22, 2019, 12:30:14 PM
STill morning here when I start this...just by a 40 minute span...!  58 now and going all the way up to 61 today!...brr...winter has set in...looks like 60s for the next seven days or so...then 50s... |brr| |brr| |brr|

...tremendous hail storms and rain up the road from us a piece yesterday about rush hour...friends from Wa are staying in Mesa and they were driving in it wondering what the hell's going on!....

Nothing on the major to-do list for today...going to do some more paperwork for closing the sale on the rental unit we sold thru an agent...

Lucy's busy in her craft shed working on stuff for the Xmas Bazaar at our new community...

I just sent 2 more entries to the GSAS HAP program...Crypt spiralis and Crypt crispatula...rhizome reproduction...

...hell that's fall weather here...LOL....do you still own a jacket?...or just layer up, the preferred method  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 22, 2019, 12:34:22 PM

...hell that's fall weather here...LOL....do you still own a jacket?...or just layer up, the preferred method  :)
Yes and yes!...But I wear sandals  8) and listen to Jimmy Buffet music  (()) year-round...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 22, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

Yes and yes!...But I wear sandals  8) and listen to Jimmy Buffet music  (()) year-round...!

...LOL..'parrothead'... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 22, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 22, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

...LOL..'parrothead'... :)
|^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron