• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:27:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 293
Total: 294

Thursday things....

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2019, 04:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm hurting a bit so I'm going to rest a bit. Hurt my left shoulder (I'm left handed) and over compensated with my right shoulder now that's starting to hurt.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 21, 2019, 06:05:56 AM
I'm hurting a bit so I'm going to rest a bit. Hurt my left shoulder (I'm left handed) and over compensated with my right shoulder now that's starting to hurt.  huh

....get better quick, Willie....I'm familiar too with those aches some days....sometimes they come out of nowhere.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

What a crappy day out there...and I'll be taking Jan over for an eye examine here shortly....... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2019, 06:13:02 AM

....get better quick, Willie....I'm familiar too with those aches some days....sometimes they come out of nowhere.... huh
So with me on Monday when the storm started blowing in here for the next 3 days, I was a basket case with the pain in my joints..then it was a little better Tuesday and Wednesday...Today I've had elevated pain levels again...stormy weather is moving out today...so Monday and today have been pain med days... huh...I don't usually take them because I'm determined not to get addicted....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...as the day winds down, and we settle in for the evening, it's like a calming feeling arrives......another day has gone, but there will be more days arriving to enjoy....life is good  :)

..hoping everyone had a fine day too.... :)...and your life is good as well ....

...now...where's my bowl.... huh huh huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Sorry I missed you guys this morning...just in a little bit of a funk...getting over it now...meds have kicked in and that helps...

The fellow that wants to buy our home here wanted to get started early giving us down payments, so he came by today and dropped some money off...didn't hurt my feelings at all... |^|

Went to get some 'pane for the grills and patio heater...

Going to show another friend one of the rentals so his daughter's and son's family can stay here the week after Christmas...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 21, 2019, 04:57:49 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2019, 06:13:02 AM

So with me on Monday when the storm started blowing in here for the next 3 days, I was a basket case with the pain in my joints..then it was a little better Tuesday and Wednesday...Today I've had elevated pain levels again...stormy weather is moving out today...so Monday and today have been pain med days... huh...I don't usually take them because I'm determined not to get addicted....

....that's what they're there for Ron....but I agree with patience & moderation.. |^|
Jon