• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:39:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

Sunday

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2019, 04:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Wonder what today will bring... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

So far, for me, it's brought a great bowl of granola cereal with added blueberries, sliced almonds, chia and flax seed, agave syrup and milk...!  Pretty much my standard these days...

Next I wrote a few more verses to my Aquarium Christmas Poem (can be sung to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" or read to the beat of ''Twas the Night Before Christmas"...

Then there was the weekly water change...and the reading of the HOA minutes from the last board meeting...

All of these with the Jimmy Buffet Sirius station playing in the background... wfwf  ;)

Now, the real question is,,,,What's next?...

Oh...by the way, the golf cart is running fine since I cleaned the battery terminals and connections... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2019, 11:38:43 AM
So far, for me, it's brought a great bowl of granola cereal with added blueberries, sliced almonds, chia and flax seed, agave syrup and milk...!  Pretty much my standard these days...

Next I wrote a few more verses to my Aquarium Christmas Poem (can be sung to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" or read to the beat of ''Twas the Night Before Christmas"...

Then there was the weekly water change...and the reading of the HOA minutes from the last board meeting...

All of these with the Jimmy Buffet Sirius station playing in the background... wfwf  ;)

Oh...by the way, the golf cart is running fine since I cleaned the battery terminals and connections... |^| |^| |^|

..LOL,,,;parrot head'.... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2019, 11:45:12 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2019, 11:38:43 AM

..LOL,,,;parrot head'.... :D
I don't spend money on his concerts...but love the dream he promotes....! |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

""Oh...by the way, the golf cart is running fine since I cleaned the battery terminals and connections..""

,,,you guys ever have a lap race around the place?.....do time trials and race against the clock even.. :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2019, 11:48:44 AM
""Oh...by the way, the golf cart is running fine since I cleaned the battery terminals and connections..""

,,,you guys ever have a lap race around the place?.....do time trials and race against the clock even.. :)
That type of thing has been done during our Spring Fling fundraiser in Feb most years...

Last 2 years they've had the "Impaired Drivers Golf Cart Race"...The driver is blindfolded...the navigator in the other seat directs the driver through a course with pylons set out through the parking lot...

After they reach the far end, they reverse seats and the new driver has to go back thru the course backwards...pretty funny event...fastest time wins!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2019, 12:13:40 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2019, 11:48:44 AM

That type of thing has been done during our Spring Fling fundraiser in Feb most years...

Last 2 years they've had the "Impaired Drivers Golf Cart Race"...The driver is blindfolded...the navigator in the other seat directs the driver through a course with pylons set out through the parking lot...

After they reach the far end, they reverse seats and the new driver has to go back thru the course backwards...pretty funny event...fastest time wins!...

...sounds like fun  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..settling in for the evening now..... |^|....another nice day .... :)

....hope yours was good as well.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

It was definitely a lazy, do-nothing afternoon....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2019, 06:15:31 PM
It was definitely a lazy, do-nothing afternoon....

...t'ain't it great.. ;D
Jon