• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:53:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

Saturday===>

Started by Mugwump, November 16, 2019, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another weekend ?...fancy that... huh

...a couple craft shows in the area this weeken.....we might drop in on a retirement center, Barb City Manor', tomorrow....lots of baked goods at that one  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

The day is winding down now......it's been a good day...it just slid along smoothly  :)

I hope everyone has had such a fay too...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..off to read a spell....night all..  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Went to the community yard sale early this morning...yawn...!  Then to 3 sales in the neighboring park...got some good stuff we'll need for the new place...

We decided not to sell our home here now...will rent it out for part of the season Feb - Apr...this year...thing were just moving too fast....slow it down...we have time...

So we'll sell 2 rentals and keep 2 and our home...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 16, 2019, 07:39:23 PM
Went to the community yard sale early this morning...yawn...!  Then to 3 sales in the neighboring park...got some good stuff we'll need for the new place...

We decided not to sell our home here now...will rent it out for part of the season Feb - Apr...this year...thing were just moving too fast....slow it down...we have time...

...you're wise..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2019, 03:45:44 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 16, 2019, 07:39:23 PM

...you're wise..... |^|
I would add, beyond my years....but font think that fits any more!...😁😁😁
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron