• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:42:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 12, 2019, 04:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all..... :)

..a balmy 5degs presently with an expected high in the teens......yup...a cold day.... huh

......fish room putz'n this morning.....errand?.....GCCA swap registration tonight...

..but now?....more coffee .. :)..brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is currently 55 degrees here with the cold front to our west about 12 hours late. Temps will begin dropping rapidly soon.

There is rain in the area but we haven't seen it yet but rain + freezing temps = snow so we expect to see at least some some sticking on the grassy areas.

After the crash in temps they will go up into the mid to high 30s so the snow is not expected to stick around long.

Yes the coffee was good.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2019, 05:31:12 AM
Good morning everyone. It is currently 55 degrees here with the cold front to our west about 12 hours late. Temps will begin dropping rapidly soon.

There is rain in the area but we haven't seen it yet but rain + freezing temps = snow so we expect to see at least some some sticking on the grassy areas.

After the crash in temps they will go up into the mid to high 30s so the snow is not expected to stick around long.

Yes the coffee was good.

...you really do need some snow ya know... huh....t's the season  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2019, 05:38:42 AM

Yes the coffee was good.

I don't believe in snow.  :D
Willie

waterboy

Digital thermometer in front said 9 this morning, The analog one on the patio had the needle pointing directly at 4.  As they say, A man with one thermometer knows exactly what temerature it is, a man with two thermometers is never quite sure.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2019, 07:11:05 AM

Yes the coffee was good.

...ya shovelin' yet... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

Yes the coffee was good.

The snow missed us to the north. I knew it would. |^| |^| |^| w!w w!w w!w
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2019, 06:14:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

Yes the coffee was good.

The snow missed us to the north. I knew it would. |^| |^| |^| w!w w!w w!w

...good on ya Mate !
Jon

Ron Sower

Well....if you missed it...GREAT!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron