• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:24:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Monday morn'n coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, November 11, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morning folks..... :)

...the coffee is good...very good  |^|....low 20's now and all day.....snowing out there but only a few inches so far....it's single digits cold tonight, they're saying... huh

..fish room putz'n and some water changes early on then  huh...I need to check the calendar tho...

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Happy Veteran's day to all vets. The coffee is great here. Currently it is 37 degrees and going up to 66 under partly sunny skies. This gives way tomorrow to rain turning into snow as the temps take a drastic dive. Stay tuned.

I am supposed to go get some freebies with some of my fellow vets. There are a lot of giveaways for vets here probably because of our close proximity to Dover AFB. If the AFB ever closes the city of Dover will cease to exist. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

62 now going to 82 and sunny here...Tomorrow and Tuesday will be in the 70s and then 3 days in the 80s again...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron