• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:55:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Ron live at the swap

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2019, 10:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Sorry, this content not available right now.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Both work'n for me.....are you ever on FB?..if not, that's why...sorry
Jon

wsantia1

I can't get it either and I am on facebook enough.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....damn...must be tied to group membership only .... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2019, 06:37:42 PM
....damn...must be tied to group membership only .... huh
It is a private group...If you want in, just request..https://www.facebook.com/groups/SASAZ/

I was surprised to see the post here Mugs... Thanks...! |^|

It was a really good swap meet, and Ocean Floor LFS treated us great!  I had 45-50 bags of plants (over 200 stems and plants) and sold them all!...The fellow beside me in the vids was my buddy Stan...

Liz, I'm so happy I brought your Blue Plat Pearl Scales here?...the lady at the end table with all the fish bags laying flat is Kerry who got them from me and is spawning them now...remember I told you I wanted to get them out here to a breeder and get the strain started out here... Kerry is the one who has fulfilled that dream for me...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron