• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:02:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 175
Total: 177

Sunday ...>

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2019, 04:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we're up an at 'em now.... |^|

...so whatcha got goin' on today?  huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Woke up way early...the brain clock was set for early so I can get a good start on the day...It's the day of the swap meet at Ocean Floor LFS....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 10, 2019, 07:42:35 AM
Woke up way early...the brain clock was set for early so I can get a good start on the day...It's the day of the swap meet at Ocean Floor LFS....

...have fun!.....didn't Aron & Lori do a LPS swap up in Washington?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2019, 07:44:05 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 10, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

...have fun!.....didn't Aron & Lori do a LPS swap up in Washington?
They were vendors at them...I had the idea and started them with the assistance of a couple people...The club's directors never did think it was something they wanted to sponsor... A & L always had nice angels for sale there...

When we got started with the founding group of SAS here, I told them that I was going to start swaps and hoped they would support the event...they did and our first one in August was great!....and as I mentioned before....this is the first time I've been involved with a sponsor LFS as the host...I'm interested in seeing how it turns out!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...been an easy day here......just putz'n and loaf'n around....weather sucked and temps are crashing before the snow moves in later.... huh

....how's some hot cocoa sound  huh....wish we had a fire place.... :'(
Jon

wsantia1

Did my water changes and then went out to enjoy the 60 degree weather. Not before I watched some of the Toilet Bowl (Jets vs Giants). The Jets won so they now have a better record than the giants.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..well...good night folks....off to read for a spell.... :)
Jon