• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:41:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 124
Total: 125

Sunday morn'n coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2019, 03:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....1st cup 'o' the morning and it's very, very good...... :).....morn'n folks....

...currently 36degs and we'll not stray to far from that all day....temps falling and snow tonight & tomorrow...

...fish room putz'n this morning....then ?.....watch some football?..... huh

...more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee today. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 60. That's a lot warmer that yesterday. It will be nice and sunny too.

I think today is Sunday. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 10, 2019, 05:41:32 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee today. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 60. That's a lot warmer that yesterday. It will be nice and sunny too.

...By jove I believe it is....LOL.....I corrected it now..... :)

..how was the neighbor's get together last night?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..by the by....we'll hit a single digit low tonight of about 6 degs..... |brr|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2019, 06:00:06 AM

It was ok. I left around but I stayed 2.5 hours and had only one beer. I thought I would need more. lol I also managed to avoid an individual that I really dislike. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 10, 2019, 06:46:21 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2019, 06:00:06 AM

It was ok. I left around but I stayed 2.5 hours and had only one beer. I thought I would need more. lol I also managed to avoid an individual that I really dislike.
Da-yam!...how did you manage that?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

59 outside now going to 84 with some cloud and sun mixed in....

I'll be getting stuff packed in the car and have 7:30 departure time for the swap...boy!... that's early for me!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron