• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:30:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 253
Total: 254

Let's call it Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, November 09, 2019, 05:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....can you believe that Target did 'Black Friday' sales yesterday ?....come on now...it's not even Thanksgiving yet  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 09, 2019, 05:25:30 AM
....can you believe that Target did 'Black Friday' sales yesterday ?....come on now...it's not even Thanksgiving yet  huh

I'm so tired of that crap. Sam's Club here had there Christmas stuff out in September. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

A neighbor is having a gathering at his house and invited me. The problem is that I don't like the guy but our dogs love each other and play with each other all of the time. I guess I will stop in with a bottle of wine and try to find an excuse to leave early.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 09, 2019, 05:56:08 AM
A neighbor is having a gathering at his house and invited me. The problem is that I don't like the guy but our dogs love each other and play with each other all of the time. I guess I will stop in with a bottle of wine and try to find an excuse to leave early.  huh

....drink the bottle of wine...then go... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 09, 2019, 06:13:42 AM

LOL. I was a little strong in saying I don't like the guy. Let's just say he's annoying. lol
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 09, 2019, 07:23:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 09, 2019, 06:13:42 AM

LOL. I was a little strong in saying I don't like the guy. Let's just say he's annoying. lol

Hmmmm, Mugs...that seems like a great solution...! |^| mim |^| mim |^|....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Well, one potential buyer for our home has dropped out...she can't afford it ATM...so that leaves a fellow who has presented us a creative offer, which is not too bad, other than I'd like to have more money up front as a down payment...But he will do necessary electrical work for us and we can deduct his labor from the balloon payment at the end of the loan period....

I guess I'll spend some time today going over his offer again...

Tonight is the ARK (kilifish club) meeting...so I'll be bagging some stuff to take there for auction...
One of the upsides to moving and having an aquarium room is that I will have an area where I can put in a shelving rack and breed kilies!... |^|

Tomorrow is our swap meet that Ocean Floor offered to host for us...That's what I've been growing my plants out for...they have started chocking out the light from the lower levels of the tank ;D ;D ;D....this will be the first time I've been involved with the LFS putting on the swap meet...https://oceanfloorstore.com/in-the-news/
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 09, 2019, 08:25:50 AM
Well, one potential buyer for our home has dropped out...she can't afford it ATM...so that leaves a fellow who has presented us a creative offer, which is not too bad, other than I'd like to have more money up front as a down payment...But he will do necessary electrical work for us and we can deduct his labor from the balloon payment at the end of the loan period....

Tonight is the ARK (kilifish club) meeting...so I'll be bagging some stuff to take there for auction...
One of the upsides to moving and having an aquarium room is that I will have an area where I can put in a shelving rack and breed kilies!... |^|

Tomorrow is our swap meet that Ocean Floor offered to host for us...That's what I've been growing my plants out for...they have started chocking out the light from the lower levels of the tank ;D ;D ;D....this will be the first time I've been involved with the LFS putting on the swap meet...https://oceanfloorstore.com/in-the-news/

..interesting way of bartering on his part....why the electrical work?....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 09, 2019, 08:47:12 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 09, 2019, 08:25:50 AM

Good luck with everything Ron. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens?
All they said was "Bach, Bach, Bach..." :D
Jon

Mugwump

..the errand's done.....wallyworld is a zoo,,,,,,, wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

...settling in for the evening......glass of cold egg nog in hand....MMMmmmm.... :)

..it's been a good day ...just the right amount of obligatory putz'n... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 09, 2019, 02:22:49 PM
Why in the realm of sanity would you go on a Saturday...? huh huh huh wfwf wfwf wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 09, 2019, 11:59:44 PM
Why in the realm of sanity would you go on a Saturday...? huh huh huh wfwf wfwf wfwf

.....Jan needed some craft things...... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2019, 03:49:34 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 09, 2019, 11:59:44 PM

.....Jan needed some craft things...... huh
I certainly understand that....Lucy's go-to is Hobby Lobby....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron