• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:24:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Friday....

Started by Mugwump, November 08, 2019, 04:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so here we go...!  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Another day in the life and adventures of the Muggers!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..a fun day...g'kids are a hoot...LOL.....their view of the world is so insightful too.... |^|....crazy stuff.....lov'n it  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

What a great fun day.... :)..g'kids are gone now and Jan has 'Bunko' tonight so I'll be holding the fort with Manny, Da Sass, and Igor.... |^|

..already beginning to get dark out and the temps are falling.....time to chill a bit... :)
Jon

Mugwump

...house is quiet......ssshhhh......but I'm about to ramp up a few tunes here... w!w |^| w!w.....
Jon

wsantia1

I'm just getting back in the house myself. Going to feed Kobe and the fish and then feed myself.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 08, 2019, 05:47:49 PM
I'm just getting back in the house myself. Going to feed Kobe and the fish and then feed myself.

...Whos !....long day  =;-)
Jon

Mugwump

Well...night all  :)...off to read a spell  |^|
Jon