• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:49:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 130
Total: 131

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 08, 2019, 04:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning all..... :)......first cup of the day and it is very, very good .. |^|

..it's a balmy 14degs now but we'll crack 30degs later.....no precipitation in sight.... |^|

...got a couple g'kids coming over for the day.....area schools are closed and the DIL has a 'Teacher's Institute' day at her school...

need a refill...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....pot #2 coming up.... :)

...fish are up and fed....what a bunch of loonies...faces pushed up against the glass wiggling and wanting to be fed...LOL....puts a smile on my face every time... :)....Manny follows me tank to tank
to ake sure I don't miss any....he's off to the next tank before I even have the lid back down....whatta guy my buddy is....he's special my Manny is.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Great coffee once again so now I am ready to start the day. It is currently 36 degrees and going up to a high of 44 so there with not be much movement in the temps. It is a little cloudy now but will soon clear up and be sunny the rest of the day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 08, 2019, 05:59:43 AM
Good morning Jon. Great coffee once again so now I am ready to start the day. It is currently 36 degrees and going up to a high of 44 so there with not be much movement in the temps. It is a little cloudy now but will soon clear up and be sunny the rest of the day.

Forgot to mention that it it quite windy out there so it feels much colder than it is. Also the temp dropped a couple of more degrees. It is now 34 degrees.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....da G'kids are here now..... |^|...Liam & Harrison.....good kids  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Hello guys!...Getting started here...looks like 68 out there now and going to mid 80s again today...next week dropping into the mid to hi 70s...still all good!...because it's SUNNY here!...

Got a few things on my plate while Lucy goes to a yard sale preview with Barb at our new home-to-be community...Working up paperwork to sell one of the rentals...meeting up with a newly arrived renter to collect some $$$$...a few other chores and errands as the day moves along...

I think I'll start trimming and pulling some plants and bagging them, too, for the swap on Sunday....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron