• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Wednesday==>

Started by Mugwump, November 06, 2019, 04:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and off we go !!!!!.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

......gloomy day...looks like snow up by Dale & Bob, etc.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

So far a real nice day here though the temps are starting to drop. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 06, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

...it got to 54degs here earlier....but very little, or no sun.....dropping fast here too.....a bit of snow coming in later....

...been a slow day...Jan's working on crafts and I've been just putz'n around .....tomorrow it looks like, after a low tonight near 20degs, we won't get above freezing.....the first real cold is beginning
to settle in.....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 06, 2019, 03:15:43 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 06, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

...it got to 54degs here earlier....but very little, or no sun.....dropping fast here too.....a bit of snow coming in later....

...been a slow day...Jan's working on crafts and I've been just putz'n around .....tomorrow it looks like, after a low tonight near 20degs, we won't get above freezing.....the first real cold is beginning
to settle in.....

We will probably see snow by Tuesday. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Has anyone had a day when you were down in the dumps almost all day and then someone is unexpectedly kind to you?  That happened to me today.  I was told that my dentist was the kind one.  After having thought about it, I've decided that it was his receptionist.  My dentist is a prick.  Just so happens that the receptionist keeps the books as well. 

I know the dentist personally.  I get along well with his employees because they know that I know he's a prick. I only keep going to him because he's a good dentist.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I know the dentist personally.  I get along well with his employees because they know that I know he's a prick.

I think it's a requirement to graduate Liz.  I've had dental problems my whole life and have found that eventually the all show their true colors.....

Glad to hear you found some joy today.

Dennis