• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 172
Total: 173

Tuesday morn'n coffee...>>

Started by Mugwump, November 05, 2019, 04:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n everyone... :)

...the coffee is superb...MMmmm....grab a cup

....about 30degs presentlt and we'll be i the 30's most the day.....snow likely by tonight ..

...a bit of fish room putz'n this morn'n.....an errand?.......I'd better check the calendar.... |^|

..more coffee now tho....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Another morning of great coffee but I'm still getting up too early. It is currently 42 degrees and going up to 65 under sunny skies. It will be a very nice day overall.

Water changes on the agenda. Let's see if I don't get sidetracked.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning!...It's 63 out there now and going to a wonderful sunny 85 today.. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Great day here too.  Temp tops out at around 50.  Going to stop by the village municipal building and vote when I'm on my walk today.  I love fall weather.  Feels so good to be outside when it cools off.

Fixing dinner later for my lady friend.  Guys, I've got a young, (55), hot blonde that I'm seeing.  Long curly blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, and she is without a doubt the sweeties person I've ever met.  She works about 12 hours a day 6 days a week with special needs people.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 05, 2019, 10:16:47 AM
Morning all.  Great day here too.  Temp tops out at around 50.  Going to stop by the village municipal building and vote when I'm on my walk today.  I love fall weather.  Feels so good to be outside when it cools off.

Fixing dinner later for my lady friend.  Guys, I've got a young, (55), hot blonde that I'm seeing.  Long curly blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, and she is without a doubt the sweeties person I've ever met.  She works about 12 hours a day 6 days a week with special needs people.

Dennis

Very happy for you Dennis. Good for you young man. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Dennis

....Sounds like a nice person, Dennis.....you're a lucky man....good for you  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Dennis
Hello there, Dennis...it's been a while!...And good on ya!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

I've learned today that when you go to Costco and the parking lot is full and crazy drivers are all over the place....it's not much different inside ??? ??? ??? ...it was crazy stupid in there today...many, many, many grey heads all through the warehouse!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron