• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Tuesday talk

Started by Mugwump, November 05, 2019, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....What's up folks?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Waiting to hear what the seller is going to do with our offer...Preapproval on loan is in effect ...

Lucy has eye doc appt at Costco today...I'll get some shopping done there...

While out and about, I'll go by and pick up the paperwork from an LFS coming on board with us as a sponsor.. |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

In the middle of my water changes. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...got some things accomplished and a few that can just wait...... |^|....we'e in the low 30's now and with a 50% chance of snow tonight...clouding up already... huh

...a good hot dinner and just hd a super hot shower.....in my loungers and it's time to mold old some   :)

..so how was your day?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Lordy, I spent over an hour on the phone getting a supplement to my Medicare that would cover the cost of my drugs of my drugs that isn't covered by Medicare.  It was a pain but it's done so it was worth the pain.

I cleaned up the fish room which made me feel better and after WC this evening I started seeing what is likely breeding behavior in 2 pairs of my homebreds.  How cool is that?
Always move forward. Never look back.