• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 159
Total: 160

Monday again...

Started by Mugwump, November 04, 2019, 03:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I guess we'll just take the day as it comes along.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Going to be a beautiful day here with lots of sun.  Almost four weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling great.  Been walking to drop some of the weight I put on over the summer due to not being able to do anything.

Still not cleared to lift much weight, but I'm planning to due some light yard work and get things ready for winter around here.  Maybe even wash the truck...   |^|

Have a good one folks!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 04, 2019, 04:00:47 AM
Going to be a beautiful day here with lots of sun.  Almost four weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling great.  Been walking to drop some of the weight I put on over the summer due to not being able to do anything.

Still not cleared to lift much weight, but I'm planning to due some light yard work and get things ready for winter around here.  Maybe even wash the truck...   |^|

Have a good one folks!

Dennis

..Glad to hear that you're doing better now....careful...don't get carried away... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 04, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

Have a good one folks!

Dennis

..Glad to hear that you're doing better now....careful...don't get carried away... :)

Hi Dennis. Glad you are feeling better. I know you've been doing things in the background but we've missed you in the foreground around here.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 04, 2019, 05:22:37 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 04, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

Have a good one folks!

Dennis

Hi Dennis. Glad you are feeling better. I know you've been doing things in the background but we've missed you in the foreground around here.

..... |^|.. indeed, yes we do miss your friendly banter :)
Jon

Mugwump

....the sun is out now....that's different.....LOL......
Jon