• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:48:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Zebra angels

Started by Ron Sower, October 22, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Does anyone on here have any stock for my friend Kerry?...she may be dropping in here...she's the one that bought a bunch of your blue plat pearl scales, Liz...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 22, 2019, 04:19:46 PM
Does anyone on here have any stock for my friend Kerry?...she may be dropping in here...she's the one that bought a bunch of your blue plat pearl scales, Liz...

...no zebras her except some D/Z V/+....a few may be het pb.... huh

Zebra lace veils.....they are breeder size mostly....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2019, 04:24:12 PM

Kerry is interested in them, Mugs....how do you want me to connect her to you? Email? text? Messenger?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 23, 2019, 12:44:27 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2019, 04:24:12 PM

Kerry is interested in them, Mugs....how do you want me to connect her to you? Email? text? Messenger?

....let me look at them again, Ron.... and try to get a few pics.....they may be D/D?......or D/g?......they are pretty dark....

Is she a member here?.....PM.....if not, email works too

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

beaglekjs

Ron Sower

...Why...hello there Kerry...Welcome to this group of nuts!...glad to see you here! ...I just sent Mugs a PM...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...sorry.....I still need to get a pic or two.. :).....drywalling got in the way  :)
Jon

beaglekjs

Still looking for zebras

Mugwump

PM me......the room is about done and I can try for some pics now...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2019, 03:33:26 AM
PM me......the room is about done and I can try for some pics now...
I want to see the pics too, Mugs!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

beaglekjs

Pictures pretty please I really need some

Mugwump

They are a nix of veils/stds and wifi.....the one Pinoy in there has some battle scars temporally because he considers himself the tank stud... :)...he's a keeper as I want to cross him to
a blue glitter female.....sorry for the algae but I'm also growing out some L144 blue eyed LF in there...oh and there's another black veil in there that is more timid and hard to get a shot of...

Jon

waterboy

Are those Pinoy Zebras? I have some Silver Zebras but the are only about dime size now.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 01, 2019, 12:59:38 PM
Are those Pinoy Zebras? I have some Silver Zebras but the are only about dime size now.

Dale....I don't think so....they are at least 'hets' I know....and all are likely 'het' albino too....my one keeper is for sure Pinoy tho..(het albino)
Jon