• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:33:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

TGIF

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2019, 04:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....what ya got going on...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..yeah it's early, but.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

... cleaning up the patio area and getting it ready for the Friday Dinner Gang to come here and have lasagna this evening...
....Haircut...
...and whatever else comes up...! :P :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I'm thinking that I'll run over and pick up a new air filter for the Tahoe......easy to replace and it needs it.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...cleanup and haircut done...! |^|
...I even got a shower and shaved... ;)
...think I'll sit in the sun and read a little bit...then have some lunch...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...popped in the new air filterr...then went and had the oil changed.....purrs like a kitten ...even got a 15% vet discount  |^|
Jon