• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Thursday I guess....?

Started by Mugwump, October 17, 2019, 05:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a cool clear fall sky morning.....don't see any witches yet but Halloween is growing near....strange that over the years we just seem to not get many 'trick or treater's' anymore.. huh....It was
a fun time for us when growing up......I imagine that we aren't as much a trusting society......sad....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I guess that I should get going and do something  huh.....it's been a lazy start of the day so far......not that there isn't anything wrong with that tho  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Finishing up my water changes. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..it's been a good day here for us....putz'n, a few errands, some fish room puttering, some play with da Sass time.....now it's time to chill a spell.... w!w |^| w!w

So how's your day been ?  huh
Jon

wsantia1

Did the water changes, cut the tree down ti small pieces and then dumped the pieces in a dumpster. The winds are still blowing at around 30+ mph.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.