• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:13:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 17, 2019, 04:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all.......coffee's about done brewing.....smells good  :)

....looks as if we'll get anout the same as yesterday....39degs currently and highs near 50degs.... huh...

....just a couple errands this morning...then the usual putz'n...yada yada....

coffee's ready...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 coming up sleepyheads...... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee was very good here. Weather wise we are not so good. The rain has stopped but we are still getting wind gust of 50 mph. It is currently 53 degrees and going up to 61 degrees but no more rain in the forecast.

The 2.5 year old tree in the front yard snapped at the trunk near its base. It is being held up by the 2 support poles. Now I have a tree to replace.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.