• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:19:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

No sound again!

Started by Ron Sower, October 09, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

This crap of Microsoft doing upgrades and every time I lose sound on my HP computer sux!...

So I go online to HP to download the drivers for it and I'm not comfortable with who the links are...

Anyone got any advice or help?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...go back and delete the latest upgrade..... :)......or get the sound drivers from the HP site....

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07165
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

So, I saw your suggestions here before I went down to friend's for dinner planning to get to work on getting my sound back...

But when I sat down and clicked on one of your links in another post,....BINGO!,...the sound was back on...!

Did you do that Mugs, or do I have spirits in my computer?... huh huh huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 09, 2019, 09:34:12 PM
So, I saw your suggestions here before I went down to friend's for dinner planning to get to work on getting my sound back...

But when I sat down and clicked on one of your links in another post,....BINGO!,...the sound was back on...!

.....lets go with the 'spirits'....... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 10, 2019, 04:52:14 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 09, 2019, 09:34:12 PM

.....lets go with the 'spirits'....... :)
I'm good with that!... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

lol,  I'd be good with that, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...tho I'll bet the changes happened with a reboot........ huh.....many updates do that ..
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 10, 2019, 03:19:12 PM
...tho I'll bet the changes happened with a reboot........ huh.....many updates do that ..
I did do one and left to go out!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sure it wasn't due to puppy damage?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon