• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:40:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 139
Total: 140

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2019, 05:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n folks......grab your cups the coffee's very, very good..... |^|

..56degs up near 70 before thorms move in and the temps crash.....a cold front will move through and we'll be much cooler all next week....

....fish room putz'n and an early errand to check Kasey's critters while she's at 'Aquatic Experience' in 'Jersey'...

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Another day that resembles yesterday. Cool and cloudy with hints of rain but as of now none. Will be like this until this afternoon when the rumor is that the sun will come out to play. We expect a high of 70 degrees.

It's going to be a busy day for me. Water changes and then house cleaning because I have company coming in for the weekend.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good day, guys and gals!...It's been a really nice morning here in the 70s early on and warming up now...should get in the mid 80s today with plenty of sunshine...

I took an online food handler course this morning to meet the state requirements to be able to volunteer with the brats and tater bars...pretty much common sense...we recently had a surprise inspection by a new health inspector for the town/county...our kitchen manager got nailed on several things we've been concerned about...this is a new inspector...our manager was cozy with the one that just retired...I hope there will be more drop-in inspections...we need it!...

Guess I'll go pay my property taxes today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 10, 2019, 02:28:32 PM
Good day, guys and gals!...It's been a really nice morning here in the 70s early on and warming up now...should get in the mid 80s today with plenty of sunshine...

I took an online food handler course this morning to meet the state requirements to be able to volunteer with the brats and tater bars...pretty much common sense...we recently had a surprise inspection by a new health inspector for the town/county...our kitchen manager got nailed on several things we've been concerned about...this is a new inspector...our manager was cozy with the one that just retired...I hope there will be more drop-in inspections...we need it!...

Guess I'll go pay my property taxes today...

...I hope you get those inspections too....... |^|...the public kitchens like yours can be a hornets nest of trouble.....and not just the food but fires....Jan had her food sanitary certificate for many years.....hint:....be the guy that calls him back often not the guy who ends up calling 911.....food poisoning sucks....

...about what temps are you cool season lows...?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 10, 2019, 02:40:06 PM
https://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/florence/arizona/united-states/usaz0069
This gives a pretty good idea...and remember lows are night-time temps... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 10, 2019, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 10, 2019, 02:40:06 PM
https://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/florence/arizona/united-states/usaz0069
This gives a pretty good idea...and remember lows are night-time temps... ;)

.....I thought you might get some 30's....and sure enough you do.....
Jon