• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:30:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 113
Total: 113

Yeee Haaaaw....Monday...

Started by Mugwump, October 07, 2019, 05:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..hey hey..another week begins  |^|......

How many shopping days til Christmas  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..it's a nice sunny day in the 60's.....bit of a breeze brings a chill tho.....

...errands are done now...I think  huh......I do believe that the yard is going to need at least one more mow....especially some mulching out front...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Water changes done for today.  Need to run an errand or two.  Spent half an hour catching a stray kitten.  We have a litter of three in our shed and one went exploring and got lost. Finally found him behind the full water barrel that I can't move. Had a heck of a time but finally got him out of there and back with his siblings. Sort of a useless effort because now that he knows the way he will be out again soon.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...stray barn/farm kittens are a hoot....so full of spunk and vigor......I've seen some that look like Siamese and seal points.....
Jon

Mugwump

...cooling off fast now....clear skies and a breeze.....heading down near 40 tonight......good sleeping weather.... :)
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on October 07, 2019, 04:19:33 PM
...stray barn/farm kittens are a hoot....so full of spunk and vigor......I've seen some that look like Siamese and seal points.....

We always have a few feral cats hanging around. The wife feeds them on the patio and they get pretty tame after a while.  The population goes up and down.  The males drift off to find their own territory and the females stay around and have kittens. Cars and coyotes usually keep the population down to reasonable levels.  The kittens are really full of energy, they play "you chase me, I chase you" and wrestling all the time. Hilarious to watch them as they burn off all that excess energy.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.