• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:31:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 120
Total: 121

Rainy Sunday

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2019, 05:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....The Penguin Project has an 'all you can eat' breakfast at the Knights of Columbus hall today......we might venture out if these thorms/rains lighten up some....but it

doesn't look like it presently.... huh.....the food there is awesome but getting drenched sucks..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..after a brief pause the thorms are returning with the big event.......no biggie.....we'll make it a movie day  :).....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

It was relatively cool again here today.  I mowed a good bit in the morning, but tomorrow I need to get to it earlier because when I started today at 9 it was already totally sunny in the area I have left.  I gave the puppies a Panacur worming.  I've wormed them twice with Strongid T, the wormer generally used on puppies because it's so gentle.  But I'm still not crazy about how their poop looks.  I don't think that it should be that soft.  Perhaps I'm wrong  huh  At any rate, Strongid is only somewhat effective on hooks wile the Panacur gets 'em good.

Always move forward. Never look back.