• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 118
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Monday Monday

Started by Mugwump, September 23, 2019, 05:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...as fall begins so does the outside prep for winter.....check the gutters, trim bushes, etc......not sweatshirt weather yet....but it'll get there soon enough..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..errand done now.....just putz'n waiting for it to warm a bit more out there......coffee's very good  :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..wash done, water changes done, outside putz'n not done yet tho.......but it's time to slow down and chill a spell.....then back out there tomorrow..... :)
Jon

waterboy

Must have been a long hot summer.  It is 70 degrees out there and you are waiting for it to warm up a little?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 23, 2019, 03:37:09 PM
Must have been a long hot summer.  It is 70 degrees out there and you are waiting for it to warm up a little?

....that was this morn'n when it was a damp breezy 60degs......LOL.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I was out at 8 to finish my mowing.  Most of it was still in the sun but it was still cooler and less humid.  I was surprised that the last part only took 45 minutes.

Then I paid bills and got depressed.  Later I called the LFS and told them that I had red cherry shrimp if they wanted some, which they do.  And Ken asked if I had more Discus rejects because he sold the 4 that I took to them 4 or so weeks ago.  I am delighted.  The Discus looked as good as the day I brought them in.  Most pet shops can't take care of Discus worth shit so they did very well.  They had them a $50. each.  For 4" Discus that's a respectable price.  And they give me a cut, which I don't know what the percentage is because I let Ken take care of the money part.  I do know that I'm on the plus side with them.  That's a great relief.

I will lay out the paper in the pen for the puppies when I bring them inside and do Discus WC.  I will do a huge one like 80 or 90%.  I gave them a 4 hour PP treatment whether they needed it or not and I have more aged water that I will need.  Then get the puppies in around 7.  After that, nothing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I love this tune...written by Bob Dylan....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Great news.  One of the nice ladies want to bring her mother with her tomorrow morning so she can pick out a puppy, too!  I'm keeping 2 so that means just 4 more puppies to find good homes for  ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 23, 2019, 07:30:06 PM
Great news.  One of the nice ladies want to bring her mother with her tomorrow morning so she can pick out a puppy, too!  I'm keeping 2 so that means just 4 more puppies to find good homes for  ;D

..... |^|
Jon