• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Early Saturday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2019, 04:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morning everyone  :)

..68degs and the thorms are due in here soon...low 70's for our high.....we're under a flash flood warning as these rains will be around thru Monday.....glad I mowed the other day... :)

....seeings we'll be inside we'll do some fish room putz'n...water changes too.... huh.....

more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...75 out there right now...several days ahead under 100...looks like chance of rain Monday thru Thursday...

...got to get my 2018 taxes worked up today...hate that crap...but our Uncle wants it!...Yes, I filed an extension... |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...the rain has begun to move in here.......we'll start building the ark after lunch.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson