• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:06:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Swap day Sunday....

Started by Mugwump, September 15, 2019, 04:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....getting excited now....it'll be good to see all the usual suspects.....LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..loading now...and then off we go!..see ya later folks  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2019, 05:23:38 AM
..loading now...and then off we go!..see ya later folks  :)

Have a great swap  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

On our way to the swap. The worst part of the day is over, that is hauling the boxes of fish up from the basement fish room. Once that is done the rest of the day is all fun.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Boxes up the steps from the basement must be the worst.  My back and I feel for you.  Hope you gentlemen have a great swap.  Let us know how it went.

I got one very good thing done today.  I've made it so that I can move my puppies from inside the house to outside without having to haul the pen inside and outside each time.  I remembered that I had the place attached to the chicken house where I kept my baby chicks to grow out.  They have room to run and play now.  I attached their pen which will stay inside to a large cage and put their bed in it.  It gave them more room to run and play and I have the places that are farthest from their bedroom set up with newspaper over the pee pads where they can pee and poop. 

Then I went to the supermarket and spent money on food.  I'm looking forward to baked fresh catfish with herbs butter and lemon.  I'll have sides of roast taters and green beans.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..Indeed, we too haul everything up before loading too....then down the front stairs and out to the Tahoe....and yep then the fun begins  :)...
well until we unload and bring the gear back downstairs......LOL.....

It was a fun swap lots of new faces and plenty of familiar ones too.....not up to expected crowd but everyone still sold things and had a great time...had (3) vendor no shows who are about to experience the Wrath of Jon'....there's no excuse for not letting us know....we could have given them to folks on the waiting list...they owe us for those tables.

Dale and I, exchanged some angels....boy what beauties I got too....some Pinoy and some adult Bulgarian Seal Points....WOW !

Scott came by and gave me a hand and we gabbed to day away  :)..#2 son came with us and helped immensely.....both are greatly appreciated by Jan and me.....

If I said I'm pooped it would be an understatement..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf....it's good to be home  |^|.....been up since about  little after 2am.....ZZZZzzzzz...will come easy tonight for sure..
Jon

waterboy

And I got some really nice KOI.  Put them in a tank and figured they would be pretty shy for awhile. But I dropped some food in there and they attacked it like they hadn't seen food in a month. Barb is going to love some of these.
Dale

Mugwump

Thanks Dale .....and yup they're pigs at chow time...LOL.....

...the Pinoy are eating good as well..the bsp's are still a bit shy but eating some too.....might toss a few Koi in there to show 'em how it's done :)
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2019, 06:05:44 PM

...had (3) vendor no shows who are about to experience the Wrath of Jon'....there's no excuse for not letting us know....we could have given them to folks on the waiting list...they owe us for those tables.

I thought about this for a moment.  If my car broke down on the way to the swap, how would I ever contact you? Is there a number somewhere to call?  If their plans changed before the swap day, and didn't notify you, by all means chastise them.
Dale

Mugwump

We've heard from guy with a good explanation....and he slways gets a table

..the other two haven't replied as yet?

We just asked 'what happened..
Jon