• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Friday the 13th...

Started by Mugwump, September 13, 2019, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

A rare occasion indeed, a full moon on Friday the 13th.  Get ready for the weirdness.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..'weirdness' ?......oh I'm watching for it.... ;)

...after the storms finally left it became a beautiful 70deg day......really nice out there  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's 98 in the shade and so humid that I feel like I'm breathing a milkshake.  I even got the puppies inside at 2 o'clock instead of waiting till 6 or 7. 

I worked cleaning house from 7 until 10.  It must have been filthier than I thought.  Thank God I did a bang up job on the kitchen last night.  A customer came at 10:30 and one of my favorites a young girl who likes all the stuff that I have like fish, dogs, and chickens.  She thinks that my place is cool.  She loves spending time here and being away from her two kids who she is really devoted to.  She has two betas, each in a different small tank.  Her kids named them.  I got to give her some water lettuce, some java moss and 2 Magenta Mystery Snails.  You'd have thought I was giving her the world.  Her little boy who named the fish will be ecstatic.  I couldn't let her leave with forcing some of the herbs from my garden.  She has to buy hers.

After I cashed the checks from my customers I immediately drove to Ellisville, cash them stopped at the beer store and stocked up for the weekend.  Now I'm just playing with my puppies and chilling.  Nice Friday the 13th.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..it's blow'n like hell here.....sunny but feels cool out there....we're just putz'n around til time to get ready to go over by the HS in the next town over...should be fun  :)
Jon

Mugwump

..The show was fantastic !..... |^|

...off to read and wind down a bit..............night folks  :)
Jon