• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Thursday it is...

Started by Mugwump, September 12, 2019, 06:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....almost swap weekend  :)......we'll start some of the swap prep this morning....need to check the swap 'kit' for bags, rags, etc....rinse out some water buckets, check heaters, yada yada

..what ya goin' on folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....looks as if the rain is holding off til later this evening.... huh

...fish room stuff done for now.....got a guy coming over in a bit to get some angels for his office tankk....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..boom booms have arrived.....and...a tornado alert for us here too.....we'll be in da fish room... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 12, 2019, 03:42:30 PM
..boom booms have arrived.....and...a tornado alert for us here too.....we'll be in da fish room... :)

The boomers are supposed to get here about 8 pm. We shall see. It's supposed to bring some cooling temps with it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2019, 04:53:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 12, 2019, 03:42:30 PM

The boomers are supposed to get here about 8 pm. We shall see. It's supposed to bring some cooling temps with it.

...I'm ready ready for the light show.... w!w |^| w!w....bring that puppy on.....LOL
Jon

waterboy

Rain yesterday, looked like rain all day, supposed to rain tonight.  I haven't seen the sun in a week or more, what is this November?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 12, 2019, 05:36:06 PM
Rain yesterday, looked like rain all day, supposed to rain tonight.  I haven't seen the sun in a week or more, what is this November?

...sure seems like it.... huh

....the storm blasted through here then later the sun was out....more thorms coming in a few hours tho...
Jon