• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:53:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Tuesday stuff====>>

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2019, 05:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...so what's going on folks?......anything exciting?...... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we've reached the upper 80's now,,,the heat index is in the mid 90's......quite a change from that run of low 70deg days and nights in the low 50's.... wfwf

.....say'n warmer tomorrow.....oh and yeppers the AC is back on spinning $$$'s away...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done, Water changes done for today with minimal flood.  Inventory done on what can go to the swap, now to print labels and start getting ready.  It is 77 out so I will go sit on the patio for a while and relax, might even nod off for a few.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...still hot out there but storms expected later that should cool it off a bit... huh

...so how was your day?
Jon

Mugwump

...off to read a spell...night folks  :)
Jon