• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Ron vs Marco Polo

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2019, 10:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I've heard from Ron this morn'n....he's on tour duty  :)

Doing well, pal. Just general aches and pains. We've been traveling the north features of Az with my cousins from Va. Grand Canyon, Canyon De Chelley, Sedona, and mining ghost town of Jerome. Home Sunday night then yesterday tooling around Florence. In an hour we're heading to Tombstone for the day and night, then to Tucson Wednesday and home again Wednesday night. Whew! All's well, I'm just a little road weary. Thanks for checking on me. You can post this on the Forum if you want to.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
..I've heard from Ron this morn'n....he's on tour duty  :)

Doing well, pal. Just general aches and pains. We've been traveling the north features of Az with my cousins from Va. Grand Canyon, Canyon De Chelley, Sedona, and mining ghost town of Jerome. Home Sunday night then yesterday tooling around Florence. In an hour we're heading to Tombstone for the day and night, then to Tucson Wednesday and home again Wednesday night. Whew! All's well, I'm just a little road weary. Thanks for checking on me. You can post this on the Forum if you want to.

Oh Tombstone. I spent a bit of time down there in 72,73 while stationed at Ft. Huachuca. I'll bet it's changed quite a bit since then. I see the Crystal Palace is still in business.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...yes, we were on a roll through parts of AZ...cousins are gone now...friends Stan and Barb were here Wednesday and left yesterday...now were prepping for our friend, Linda, from our old neighborhood in WA...she arrives Tuesday for a week...Then Lucy will fly back with her to visit daughter and granddaughter and the old neighborhood for a week...I'm staying here...reprieve! wfwf wfwf wfwf

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2019, 04:15:14 AM
...yes, we were on a roll through parts of AZ...cousins are gone now...friends Stan and Barb were here Wednesday and left yesterday...now were prepping for our friend, Linda, from our old neighborhood in WA...she arrives Tuesday for a week...Then Lucy will fly back with her to visit daughter and granddaughter and the old neighborhood for a week...I'm staying here...reprieve! wfwf wfwf wfwf

..... |^|...I don't know how you do it?.....all that running around would poop me out..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2019, 04:34:38 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2019, 04:15:14 AM

..... |^|...I don't know how you do it?.....all that running around would poop me out..... :)
...I was pooped out!...That's why the  wfwf wfwf wfwf ...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Tour duty begins again tomorrow...Linda W. is getting picked up at Sky Harbor later this afternoon...we will meet up with Stan and Barb at In-N-Out burger for dinner on our way back here...then tomorrow we're going to head back to pick up Stan and Barb and go on to Antelope Canyon...where another Indian guide will take us through the canyon...at least part of it!...We may do some putzing around some other areas like Monument Park that is on the Utah/Az border while up that way...

...Linda W. will be here until Nov 3, at which time they both head to the Seattle area...Lucy will spend time up there with the daughter and granddaughter...a little too much estrogen floating around there for me this time...plus I'm just tired! wfwf wfwf

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 24, 2019, 04:58:47 PM
...Tour duty begins again tomorrow...Linda W. is getting picked up at Sky Harbor later this afternoon...we will meet up with Stan and Barb at In-N-Out burger for dinner on our way back here...then tomorrow we're going to head back to pick up Stan and Barb and go on to Antelope Canyon...where another Indian guide will take us through the canyon...at least part of it!...We may do some putzing around some other areas like Monument Park that is on the Utah/Az border while up that way...

...Linda W. will be here until Nov 3, at which time they both head to the Seattle area...Lucy will spend time up there with the daughter and granddaughter...a little too much estrogen floating around there for me this time...plus I'm just tired! wfwf wfwf

....Boy I can understand that !......who wouldn't be tired  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 24, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

...ahhh...maybe Lucy?!!!???? huh
...I bet she'll be wiped out by the time she's spent 10 days in the rain, clouds, and chill in Tacoma.... :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 24, 2019, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 24, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

...ahhh...maybe Lucy?!!!???? huh
...I bet she'll be wiped out by the time she's spent 10 days in the rain, clouds, and chill in Tacoma.... :P :P

..Yes indeed, that kind of weather can make you tired, lazy.....
Jon