• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 02:54:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, September 25, 2019, 05:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the rain has started....a nice gentle soaker.... :)

..so what's everyone got going on.. huh......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Working around the house today. Fishroom. house cleaning etc....
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...still gloomy outside ....blah........can't get going...sput sput..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Doing water changes at this moment.
Willie

Mugwump

....well so far not much accomplished....... huh....but then... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...chilly tonight near 50degs...highs tomorrow won't make much over 65degs....next week we'll see lows in the 40's..... huh...fall's here  :)...AC's off for the year....
Jon

wsantia1

Finished water changes, cleaned out some hot mags and moved my huge Plat male (I think) from the 150 into a 40 breeder with what I hope is a female. I still have some more fish moves to make.
Willie

waterboy

Beautiful day, sun shining, slight breeze, a few puffy white clouds, 73 degrees. Doesn't get much better than that. Wasted some of it doing water changes and moving fish around. But them sat on the patio for a while and ran some errands.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..dayam.....temps the same around 74degs...but the humidity dropped to 44% and dp 48degs........still breezy and it was like a chill...... huh
Jon