• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:34:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Tuesday morn'n coffee...>

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2019, 04:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning..... :)....we slept hard...ZZZzzzzzzzzz....needed it too... |^|

...70degs here and going up near 90degs for the high.....they say 'chance of scattered thorms'....but only 20%  huh

..fish room putz'n and tidying up...then... huh....nothing planned but I'll check the calendar....

more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Went to bed late and got up early but I did sleep hard. Today's coffee is great but I will need much more.

It is currently 69 degrees and going up to 84 under mostly sunny skies but the 90s return on Wednesday. It will be a two day affair before a cold front sweeps through on Friday.

An errand or two this morning and then more tidying up the fish room. I may go visit a guy I sold 13 tanks to when I was downsizing a couple of years ago. He now has 184 tanks. I have to see that with my own eyes. Before I sold him my tanks he only had 2 tanks. He told that story at the club meeting last night.

During the last Petco sale there was a guy going around buying all of the 75 gallon tanks available. I found out it was him a couple of weeks ago when he came to get some angels from me. He's not into breeding so that's a good thing for me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 10, 2019, 06:48:34 AM
Good morning all. Went to bed late and got up early but I did sleep hard. Today's coffee is great but I will need much more.

It is currently 69 degrees and going up to 84 under mostly sunny skies but the 90s return on Wednesday. It will be a two day affair before a cold front sweeps through on Friday.

An errand or two this morning and then more tidying up the fish room. I may go visit a guy I sold 13 tanks to when I was downsizing a couple of years ago. He now has 184 tanks. I have to see that with my own eyes. Before I sold him my tanks he only had 2 tanks. He told that story at the club meeting last night.

During the last Petco sale there was a guy going around buying all of the 75 gallon tanks available. I found out it was him a couple of weeks ago when he came to get some angels from me. He's not into breeding so that's a good thing for me.

...LOL...wtf.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

That is almost too many tanks. Must be one heck of a job keeping up the maintenance.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 10, 2019, 01:44:21 PM
That is almost too many tanks. Must be one heck of a job keeping up the maintenance.

...you got that right....auto changes and all would still be a chore....
Jon