• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Rainy Sunday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, September 08, 2019, 06:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cool and rainy mostly all day.......we'll putz accordingly.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Still a beautful day out. Just came from a nice walk in the park with Kobe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 08, 2019, 09:46:56 AM
Still a beautful day out. Just came from a nice walk in the park with Kobe.

...hell I'm not even dressed yet.....went and sat in the recliner, pulled up my throw blankie, and fell asleep... huh......I need to get going tho and run a quick errand....outta bread, yada yada...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the day is getting better... :)...Jan's baking cookies  :) |^| :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hot and dry here as it has been for too long.  Today was dog laundry day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....the post roast is smelling awesome now....MMMmmm.....baked cookie smell and now pot roast....I'm in heaven  :)

...got a couple loads of wash done too, Liz.....now I'm doing the bedding, etc......with this gloomy, dank, rainy day it's perfect for catching up on a few things.... |^|

..#2 son stopped by....I swear they can smell Jan baking two county's away....LOL....he's going to give us hand at the swap this next weekend....much appreciated too... |^| as
hauling fivers full of water isn't exactly my forte anymore.....
Jon

wsantia1

I ended up making some fried founder filet with a baked potato and brussel sprouts. It was great.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 08, 2019, 04:11:33 PM
I ended up making some fried founder filet with a baked potato and brussel sprouts. It was great.  |^| |^| |^|

...I like flounder.....turbot is great too.... |^|.....that baker made my mouth water tho.....I love a good big baker...MMMmm...
Jon

Mugwump

..daylight will be 2 min 45sec shorter tomorrow..... :o
Jon

Mugwump

..off to read for a spell.....starting a new book tonight....an 'auto' on Colin Powell...looks good  :)

..night all  :)
Jon