• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

L 183

Started by Mugwump, September 03, 2019, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...you still breeding these?.......Willie ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've been looking everyday and nothing. I have decided to give a bunch their own tank to see if it get them started. I've got males in caves but never see any eggs or fry. I look everyday with the lights off and a flashlight.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2019, 08:15:14 AM
I've been looking everyday and nothing. I have decided to give a bunch their own tank to see if it get them started. I've got males in caves but never see any eggs or fry. I look everyday with the lights off and a flashlight.

...sometimes I think just moving bn's gets 'em going and sets them off..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 04, 2019, 08:21:59 AM

It's worth a try.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2019, 04:37:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 04, 2019, 08:21:59 AM

It's worth a try.

....it'll do it to cories too for some reason huh....tho a 30% cold water change, after feeding them bloodworms for a few days, does it here...
Jon