• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:04:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 141
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

NFL week #1

Started by Mugwump, September 03, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so here we go!.....who do you like besides your favorite team...

..me, always been a Ram fan..good years and bad....they look pretty good this year too.....baring major injuries of course...the team to beat... |^|

..pick?....I really like the way the Bears are progressing....'O' line looks really good...da 'D' is superb....'db's/safety.....we'll see,,,,Qb/running backs are more than adequate too :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

..me, always been a Ram fan..good years and bad....they look pretty good this year too.....baring major injuries of course...the team to beat... |^|

..pick?....I really like the way the Bears are progressing....'O' line looks really good...da 'D' is superb....'db's/safety.....we'll see,,,,Qb/running backs are more than adequate too :)

A Ram fan Jon?  What happened to your Monsters of the Midway?  Tough game tonight.  I'm not gonna gloat because your defense is incredible and the game was up in the air until the last Bears drive.   I think our defense has closed the gap a bit and I am confident that our offense will get on track so sneaking out a road win against one of the best defenses in the league with a rookie head coach and an offense that really hasn't played together in a game situation...I'll take it. 

If I had to place a bet on which defensive back would come back to haunt his former team there is no way I would have put money on Ha Ha.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on September 05, 2019, 11:48:16 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

A Ram fan Jon?  What happened to your Monsters of the Midway?  Tough game tonight.  I'm not gonna gloat because your defense is incredible and the game was up in the air until the last Bears drive.   I think our defense has closed the gap a bit and I am confident that our offense will get on track so sneaking out a road win against one of the best defenses in the league with a rookie head coach and an offense that really hasn't played together in a game situation...I'll take it. 

If I had to place a bet on which defensive back would come back to haunt his former team there is no way I would have put money on Ha Ha.

...Our sons are all Bear fans, I root for the bears too.......but I've been a Ram fan since the late 50's when we moved to California.....yup....tough game last night....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson