• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:09:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

Liz's pearl scale plats live on!

Started by Ron Sower, August 27, 2019, 10:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Liz...some of the pearl scales went to a breeder that was at our swap this past weekend...I've been thinking about the next type of fish that I want to get a young group of and grow out...that's what I do...when I saw the nickel-body-sized juvies she at from the spawns, that made my decision for me....I now have 8 of them to grow out....

...so my plan was to get your fish into the Phoenix area and into breeders tanks...that has now been accomplished...! ...they are a good strain of angels...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

That's super, Ron.

The only ones I wish I had kept are the gold pearlscales.  I think they are simply beautiful.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 27, 2019, 11:45:00 AM
That's super, Ron.

The only ones I wish I had kept are the gold pearlscales.  I think they are simply beautiful.
...I didn;t know you had them or I would have asked for some of them too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Nobody I sold them to have bred them, I'm afraid.  I can't believe that I sent so many to the fish store.  Oh well...Angels are a part of the past for me right now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 27, 2019, 01:34:30 PM
Nobody I sold them to have bred them, I'm afraid.  I can't believe that I sent so many to the fish store.  Oh well...Angels are a part of the past for me right now.
:'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron