• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 08:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

Friday finale

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2019, 05:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....so what's up for today and the weekend?......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Got grass to mow this morning, big box of bike parts being delivered today, a trip over to see my friend Jeremy tomorrow.  Haven't seen Jeremy in about 2 years, I'm sure he's got lots of new and cool fish to show me.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

..for me today...second epidural for my back...hope it continues to feel good...
...getting the mini-splits delivered for the rental across the street...
...finish up all the loose ends for the swap...so tomorrow i can gather the fish and plants I'm taking...
...Chinese dinner tonight in Coolidge...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I've been lounging and napping all day. I had a couple of older teenagers (Vikki's son & friend) with me the last couple of days. They were here for tax free back to school shopping. My mission was to get them to the outlet malls (3) down in Rehoboth beach (50 miles away). We had a great time but they kept me busy. I just got up from a nap.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 23, 2019, 02:49:51 PM
I've been lounging and napping all day. I had a couple of older teenagers (Vikki's son & friend) with me the last couple of days. They were here for tax free back to school shopping. My mission was to get them to the outlet malls (3) down in Rehoboth beach (50 miles away). We had a great time but they kept me busy. I just got up from a nap.

...naps are good.....yup :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..it's been a nice day temp wise, sunny, nice breeze.....very pleasant....tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat too  :)

..we mostly putz'd around in the fish room, yard, house, and even went up to Goodwill to do some book hunting.....yada yada....now we're just chill'n....going to go read for a bit here soon...

...maybe a snack first tho  ;)
Jon