• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:25:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2019, 04:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....morn'n....coffee just finished brewing and is it ever good....MMmmmmm. :)

...a humid 56degs presently and we'll be in the 70's for today....'Corn fest' begins this afternoon and goes through the weekend....it draws quite a crowd every year...
..the kids are back at NIU and they turn out in numbers too....lots of food, music, and fun.....we may go later and scout  out the food vendors.....there's always a good pork chop sandwich to
be had besides the really good sweet corn... |^|

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......MMmmm delicious  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

,,,87 right now...shows going to 101 which will be a surprise it that's only as high as it goes...this has bee the hottest August many people can remember here....and driest... we finally had our third rain of the summer last night...wasn't much tho...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The coffee was great today. Weather relief has finally arrived in the form of rain and much cooler temps. It is currently 66 degrees with a high close to 90 that happened around midnight. The rain has been steady most of the day. It's just what the doctor ordered for my lawn. After today I can probably turn the sprinklers off until sometime next week. The cooler temps will last for at least the next 7 days. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 23, 2019, 02:45:13 PM
The coffee was great today. Weather relief has finally arrived in the form of rain and much cooler temps. It is currently 66 degrees with a high close to 90 that happened around midnight. The rain has been steady most of the day. It's just what the doctor ordered for my lawn. After today I can probably turn the sprinklers off until sometime next week. The cooler temps will last for at least the next 7 days. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...no rain so far today...but the highs in the 70's are wonderful.....we have 70's supposedly forecast most of next week too.... :)
Jon