• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:02:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2019, 06:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....a dark morn'n but we're finally up.....fish fed. laundry in the dryer, me fed....and the cories popped overnight...so Jan's tidying up their little tank....
.I'm making more bbs and will change the fry water shortly.....boy this coffee is good....MMMmmmm  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Water changes done for the week yesterday.  Spent some time at the Plumbers place going thru shower smaples. We are having our tub replaced with a shower stall. Wife has a difficult time getting in and out  of the tub. Today is lawn mowing day if it doesn't rain.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...good morning all!

...healing is good with only one larger incision still a little tender...

...been hectic here the last few days...working on getting the last things ready to sell at the swap meet,,,getting all the last detail items confirmed ready with the different members that have responsibilities for setting up and managing the swap meet and dealing with a serious issue in the park here...going to have an emergency board meeting at 10 today in a conference call to try to resolve it...

...the ac in our home is now working well...thank whatever gods may be...the new mini splits for across the street will be delivered tomorrow...then I'll round up some help to install them and call the ac guy to come connect and charge them...

...the fencing arrived and the holes are dug...so now I'm ready to have the fellow come put up the privacy screen at the back of the patio...

...Whew...what a life...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 22, 2019, 10:06:20 AM
...good morning all!

...healing is good with only one larger incision still a little tender...

...been hectic here the last few days...working on getting the last things ready to sell at the swap meet,,,getting all the last detail items confirmed ready with the different members that have responsibilities for setting up and managing the swap meet and dealing with a serious issue in the park here...going to have an emergency board meeting at 10 today in a conference call to try to resolve it...

...the ac in our home is now working well...thank whatever gods may be...the new mini splits for across the street will be delivered tomorrow...then I'll round up some help to install them and call the ac guy to come connect and charge them...

...the fencing arrived and the holes are dug...so now I'm ready to have the fellow come put up the privacy screen at the back of the patio...

...Whew...what a life...!

...It's good to hear all is healing well.... |^|...you got a lot going on there....have fun  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Did my mowing, went and went to the feed store, played with puppies.  Dinner's on then WC.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We just putz'd a bit...ran to the 'Dollar Store'..grabbed a couple things, stopped and got a Lotto for tonight, went past a garage sale. came back had lunch and #2 son popped for a visit....later da Sass and I played in the back yard for awhile, then we sat on the deck swing....now just chill'n  :)..might go out to the swing again...it's very pleasant out there with it's gentle breezes... |^|
Jon