• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:27:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 164
Total: 165

Wednesday wonders

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2019, 06:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we're losing daylight at a good clip now.....still pretty dark out here.....

..next week's forecast shows a lot of 70's around here....lows in the 50's too.....early fall?....don't think so...but?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

We are losing daylight too. The main thing I love about summer is the daylight. When I was a youngster (about 20 years ago) I was a night owl. Now I love the daytime.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Looks like we got hammered last night.....

" All errors (115201) | General (115142) | User (59)".....freak'n WOW.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

WOW!

I've got a few things to do today.  Sit down and pay a couple of bills, go to Ellisville to get some scrips filled and cash a check, then to Hattiesburg to deliver fish, and get 1/2&1/2 and beer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...it hit over 200,000 before I cleared it.....the mystery was solved as Dennis has installed a new and faster server... |^|...the newer PHP version just needed to catch up....

..by golly we have a thunderstorm moving in now.....another nice soaker won't hurt at all.... |^|....Manny's under my chair and the blues spawned, the blacks are finally pairing up and cleaning, and the newly formed 'het' blue marble pair are arguing over the slate or the cone for a spawning site...... :)
Jon

wsantia1

No rain, no spawning, no nothing. The only water I got on me was from a water change.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..cheer up....there's a lot heading east from here.... |^|...hell at one time this afternoon the dew pt and humidity were both 73.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Willie, I have can't remember the last time I had a spawn I was excited about.  All I do is feed and change water and wait, wait, wait.

I'm glad you figured out what was going on with all those errors, Mug.

LizStreithorst

After taking fish to the LPS today I have just 7 tanks running in the fish room!  Only 2 100's are Discus tanks  that require daily WC.  It feels like I'm on vacation.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 21, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
After taking fish to the LPS today I have just 7 tanks running in the fish room!  Only 2 100's are Discus tanks  that require daily WC.  It feels like I'm on vacation.

...how are those rams looking...?
Jon

LizStreithorst

They're looking great but so far no joy.  They might be one of those fish that won't breed for me, even though I've read and watched and learned as much as I could.  I can't even breed Snots and every idiot can breed Snots.